As of this past August, we are happy to report that our Friday Night Dances are in full Swing! Come out and enjoy an evening with good friends and some great music. We do everything from the Foxtrot to some Rock and Roll. Even if the dance floor doesn’t entice you, you are welcome to join us, have a glass of wine and let the dancers entertain you while you socialize with other members.
Upcoming Dances will be held on June 16th and July 14th. Doors open at 7:00 pm with dancing from 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm. The entry fee is $5
for members and $7 for non-members. Enjoy free tea, coffee, pizza and cookies. We might even have a door prize!
The following is a list of some of the many benefits of dancing:
- improved condition of the heart and lungs
- increased muscular strength and endurance
- weight management
- stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis
- increased coordination and flexibility
- improved balance
- improved mental and psychological well being
- better social skills…to name a few!
We look forward to seeing you!